Dry Filter Booths – Open & Enclosed
Pacific Spray Booths Design & Manufacture a large range of “Standard” and “Non Standard” Open Faced & Enclosed Negative Pressure Dry Filter Spray Booths. Ranging from 1220mm wide up to 30 metres wide – no application is either too small or too large.
All of our Dry Filter Spray Booth Range are fully optioned with the following features:
- Wall & Roof Mounted Lighting – Both Standard & ExD Applications.
- Standard & High Efficiency Exhaust & Inlet Filters.
- Solid Main Doors or Inlet Filter Doors.
- Crane Slot Roof Openings.
- Operable Roof Accessibility For Over-sized Products.
- Galvanised Sheet metal Construction or Styrene Core Panel Construction.
- Side Draft Extraction or End Draft Extraction.
- Drive Through Option or Single Entry / Exit Option.
- Multitude Of Sizes Available & Catered For.
Our Design Department creates a multitude of concepts which are primarily focused around our Clients requirements. With this in mind, Pacific are able to specify the best possible arrangement in regards to design, practicality & throughput for our Clients, which in turn provides them with piece of mind when dealing with us.
All of our Spray Booths are Designed & Installed to comply with the current set Australian Standards AS/NZS.4114.1:2004. We provide Full Certification & all of our systems are independently Audited by our Accredited Hazardous Area Certifier.